Friday, June 12, 2009

Ok so after a long long long bike ride.  I determined that I could deconstruct the slaw dog by creating a slaw that would be low calorie but could still fulfill that need.  
Coleslaw
4 cups green cabbage
1 onion
2 stalks celery
2 large carrots
1/4 cup raw no salt sunflower seeds
Homemade Ranch dressing
Bingo!!  So good and so what I was looking for.  Should have plenty for the weekend.

I ate some cheese and crackers while on the computer.
Dinner
  • The last of the brown rice/lentil thing.  It really lasted a while and was tasty.
Lunch. I was pissed off at the world today.  So angry and crabby.  I don't know what was wrong.  I went and had my favorite slaw dog at the root beer stand.  Kind of a fond farewell. 
  • 2 slaw dogs
  • 1 order fried mushrooms
  • 1 diet root beer 
Breakfast
Goofed up omelet
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 slices ham
  • 1/4 cup shredded cheese
  • pickled jalapeno 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up...