Saturday, June 6, 2009

6-6 the return home

Breakfast
  • 1 slice wheat toast
  • 1/2 cup scrambled eggs
  • 1 sausage patty
  • 3 pieces bacon
Lunch
2 Chicago style polish sausages.
No fries (-:
  • 2 buns
  • 2 sausages
  • 2 dill pickle spears
  • sport peppers
  • 1 slice tomato
  • yellow mustard
  • sautéed onions
I parked in a Taco Bell parking lot about 1/2 way home and slept.  I was too tired to drive and needed a nap.  After the nap, I ran through the drive through and got a frutista freeze pina colada to wake myself up.  The sugar helped.  It had pineapple floating on the top.  Really all in all too sweet.Dinner.
Gosh this spinach salad hit the spot.  
  • 2 cups spinach greens
  • 1 large green onion
  • buttermilk, yogurt (both low fat) ranch dressing 3 Tbsp
Dinner.  1 cup left over lentils and rice.  It was really good cold and oh so nice to have walking in the door from the brutal trip.
Not my best day admittedly.  I'm at least posting all the crap I'm shoving in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up...