Saturday, June 27, 2009

6-26 Friday

Lunch/Dinner
I have no way of knowing. It was not really well planned. I sampled as I went today, because I was making treats for my party and had the party.
  • 1 cup Watermelon/feta/mint salad
  • ? mushroom puff pastry triangle
  • ? onion puff pastry triangle
  • ? cheese stick
  • 1 tbsp dill dip
  • pea pod
  • radishes
  • cinnamon blondie 2 pieces
  • grapes
  • 2 glasses lemonade
Breakfast
  • 2 eggs 180
  • 1 piece of whole wheat bread 90
  • 270
Thoughts: Not a good situation. I'm wondering if taking pictures of what I ate today would have worked out better and made me more accountable...or having a plan for eating. Gosh, moving forward. I'm exhausted this morning and know that I ran around like a crazy woman yesterday, cooking and cleaning my house. That isn't organized working out but I'm hoping it counts for something. I love doing it but am glad it only happens once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up...