Friday, June 12, 2009

6-11 Thursday

By the end of the night I jumped into the sherbet.  I also had a handful of bitter chocolate chips.  I've got to get rid of the sherbet.  I can't have it in my house.
Dinner
  • Brown rice
  • lentils
  • carrots/celery/onion
  • Added srichri sauce hotter than blazes.  Trying to offset the sugar craving.
Packed this for lunch/snack in class.  1/4 cup dried cherries and 1/4 cup dry roasted almonds. It's an evening class and someone always brings in a treat.  I brought this to offset the treat.  I had the treat also something called gooey cookies...small amounts but once the sugar hit my system all I wanted was more.
Gross but true...had my left overs from last night for breakfast...right after my AM yoga.  Rode my bike to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up...