Sunday, June 7, 2009

I got up late and ran around getting ready.  I knew this would be a bad day and headed out the door w/out breakfast.  At the graduation, I had a brat and bun w/mustard.  Carrots, celery, green pepper, and mushrooms...potato salad and macaroni salad.  I drank water or diet 7-up and had 2 pieces of cake that I popped in my mouth...small white and sugary.
Coming home from Ft. Wayne...I realized I was hungry and grabbed a Whopper Jr. w/ cheese.
I don't know what my deal was.  I obsessed about this all the way home and stopped in a got it and ate it.  It was exactly what I was looking for.  Completely satisfying.  Just what I expected and had obsessed over for an hour.
I had the rest of the box.  About 15.
Wow...binge day.  It's gonna be interesting to see how often this happens.  In my mind it's a rare thing.  But I am wondering if maybe it's not so rare.  It was a bit all or nothing and there was so much smoking at the party.  At one point I grabbed the gentleman's hand next to me and took a big smell of his cigar.  I was jones-ing for a cigarette so bad but did not partake.  I would have told you that eating had not taken the place of smoking before today.  I am thinking I may be off with that thought.  When I was really out of hand I couldn't even take pictures.  Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up...