Wednesday, June 10, 2009

6-10 Wednesday

Put more than half in a box right away.  I'm so proud of myself.
Fajita Nacho's.  This is a 1/2 order.  And look what I did...
Dinner
  • Miller light frosty mug
  • chips and salsa---I ate all the salsa and shared the chips with 3 others.
Snack before dinner 1 pluot
Lunch
  • 2 cups greens
  • homemade low fat ranch
Ranch Recipe adapted from Glutten-free girl
1 1/2 cups greek style fat free yogurt
1 cup no fat buttermilk
1 tsp each dill weed, oregano, powdered garlic
Lemon juice, salt and cracked pepper to taste.
Mix well. Best the next day.

Lunch
  • 1/2 charizzo sausage
  • 1 cup brown rice/lentil/vegetables
  • Not pictured another serving of brown rice/lentil/vegetables
1 sandwich bag full of Kashi cereal
I only ate 1/2
Did AM yoga and rode my bike to school this AM and didn't have time to breakfast.  I'm loving the bike thing.  Ate this in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up...