Saturday, June 6, 2009

6-5 on the road to Chicago

Buzzed and still hungry, I went back for more...artichoke and spinach dip, wheat crackers, hummus, pita chips.  I know that I nibbled walking by the table...2 more pieces of summer sausage.
The sangria was excellent and I ended up having 3 wine glasses and 1 beer.  Whew.
This was dinner of sorts.  I went to Chicago for book club and they always have wine and finger food.  I knew it would be a calorie laden affair, so I conserved my calories until I got there.  Probably not the best plan.  Summer sausage, cheese, artichoke and spinach dip, crackers and tortilla chips.  Sangria in the glass.
This was breakfast.  
  • 1 orange
  • 3 tostadas
  • 1 scrambled egg in 1/2 a sausage (Mexican Charizzo) 
Wow...I'm still getting a handle on posting these pictures...so everything is a bit bassackwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up...